Healthy eating is the key to helping fight gum disease, which is not only important for oral health, but also for overall health and well-being. In this article we will talk about Regrow receding gums naturally. No one likes to have gums sick, and that’s how to cut it off.
Receding gum is inflammation of the tissues surrounding the teeth and is most commonly as a result of lack of dental hygiene. Click here to read more about Regrow receding gums. It is characterized by red, inflamed gums that bleed easily when brushing or flossing. Gums recession is not the same as periodontal disease, although sometimes a person can be affected by both at the same time.
Gums recession begins with remnants of food mixed with saliva and bacteria, forming plaque that can stick to the surfaces of teeth. If gums recession is not treated, it can extend from the gums to the bone, and this leads to periodontitis. When the bone underneath becomes infected, it will move away from the teeth and gum pockets. These bags are plaque buildups and bacteria because they are very difficult to keep clean.
Remedies to Regrow Receding Gums Naturally
- Green Tea: A study was published and stated that participants who consumed the green tea extract had the less periodontal disease, as well as improving the condition of their gums. Drink 1 or 2 cups of green tea daily basis.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Test the baking soda mixture with enough water to form a paste, and then rub it along the gum line. This will kill the bacteria and protect your gums.
- Naturessmile Gum Blam: If you’re not already doing it, brush your teeth with Natures Smile Gum Balm twice a day. This will help to treat receding gums and back to the normal position in a few months. Don’t forget to Rinse your mouth with Naturessmile mouthwash that’s used to treat receding gums.
- Nail Oil: This is a common ingredient that can be found in a number of natural treatment options for bleeding gums. Some national health professionals propose to rub the nail oil from the affected gums.
- Aloe: Aloe is offered in several remedies for swollen and bleeding gums. Just rub the aloe on the gums and let it stand. Do this several times until the problem disappears.
- Lemon Juice: Fresh lemon juice provides anti-inflammatory qualities which are helpful for healing of infected gums. Simply press the juice of a lemon and add a little salt. Apply this paste to your gums and leave it for several minutes before gargling with water.
- Tea tree oil: This is an extremely effective germ killing that nature offers. Squeeze some tea tree oil into the gums to stop gum disease, and it will also help you alleviate the symptoms.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil can be used in food preparation medium. It is full of nutritional vitamins and contains antioxidant properties. Simply pour half a teaspoon of pure mustard oil into the palm of your hand. With a clean finger rub the oil over the gums using a gentle circular motion.
Use Natures Smile™ Gum Balm
Just Brush with your normal toothpaste first, this serves to loosen up a bit the initial bacteria and then brush with Nature’s Smile Gum Balm. Nature’s Smile is a thick paste which adheres to the gum and gets deep into the pockets of your gums killing all the bacteria is comes in contact with. Direct your toothbrush bristles underneath the gumline to disrupt the bacterial growth.
• Do this twice a day
• Flossing daily
• Using inter-dental brushes (if there is a sufficiently large space between teeth), as well as cleaning behind the last tooth in each quadrant.
• Now relax and watch your amazing results in a very short time.